The information on this site is subject to a disclaimer, a copyright notice and rules related to personal data protection.
The concept of Structured Implementation and Information Framework (SIIF) was introduced for the first time by the Commission Communication COM/2012/095 on “Improving the delivery of benefits from EU environment measures: building confidence through better knowledge and responsiveness”. This website implement in practice the SIIF concept to the Urban Waste Water Treatment Directive reporting.This website was launched in the framework of specific contracts n°07.0307/2012/638595/D2 and n°07.0201/2014/SFRA/698614/ENV.C.2 implementing Framework Service Contract n°ENV.D.2/FRA/2012/0013 led by UmweltBundesAmt Austria; It was then extended to all European Member States under specific contract No. 07.0201/2016/SFRA/735889/ENV.C.2 implementing Framework Service Contract No. ENV.C.2/2016/FRA/0032 led by UmweltBundesAmt Austria in cooperation with Vito Belgium and IzVrs Slovenia. It was continued under Specific contract n°070201/2018/787684/SFRA/ENV.C.2 implementing Framework Service Contract n° ENV.C.1/FRA/2016/0014 led by Ramboll for the European Commission. It is now maintained and enhanced under Service Contract 07.0201/2020/833549/SER/ENV.C.2 led by Ramboll for the European Commission.It reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. The Office International de l’Eau (OiEau) maintains this website to enhance public access to information:
- reported to the European Commission for the implementation of Urban Waste Water Directive n°91/271/EC by 28 Member States,
- or made available by the European Commission in the form of datasets or web services.
Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, the OiEau accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this website.This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which OiEau and DG Environment have no control and for which OiEau and DG Environment assume no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on this site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. OiEau accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of OiEau in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.Links to external sites: This site contains links to other web sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties, in particular EU Commission, and hereafter referred to as “External Sites”. You acknowledge that OiEau and DG Environment are not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
Personal Data Protection
As the user, you are informed, in accordance with French law of January 6. 1978 and its article 27 on the protection of data, files and civil liberties, and with EU General Data Protection Regulation that any optional data you may choose to provide when completing the contact form located on the Website allowing us to respond to your request, are solely intended for the UWWTD SIIF project, which is responsible for the processing of the data, for administrative and business management purposes.You are informed that you have a right to access and rectify all personal data regarding you by writing to the Office International de l’Eau (OiEau) - 15 rue E. Chamberland - 87065 Limoges Cedex – France or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgThe UWWTD SIIF project is committed to European Union policy on user privacy, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance).Although you can browse through most of the current website without giving any information about yourself, personal information is required when filling the contact form. Such information will be treated it accordance with the policy described in the Regulation mentioned above and the specific objective described on the website form, focussing mainly on providing interactive communication services and possibilities for a user to contribute to the project.
- We collect via the contact form your contact details and fields of expertise and/or interest to allow us involve you in the improvement of the website. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose;
- Your information is solely disclosed to the partners of the UWWTD SIIF project and national authority of the country. We will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose(s) identified above. We will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- By clicking on the “Send message” you give your unambiguous consent to UWWTD SIIF project to use your data for the above purpose.
- Your data will be kept by the UWWTD SIIF project for the duration of the project (September 2020-September 2022) and transferred to the public authority that will take over responsibility of the website.
- If you have queries or complaints, please contact the webmaster at email@example.com .
How do we treat e-mails you send us?
When using the "Contact" button, you activate a specific form that invites you to send your comments to a specific functional mailbox.When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the management team of the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your e-mail to another expert. You will be informed, via e-mail, about which expert your question has been forwarded to. Once an answer has been provided to you, your personal data are deleted before the end of the running contract which means in a maximum of two years after you contacted us.If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.
Creation, development, hosting and management of the website
The UWWTD-SIIF websites including calculations and visualisation were developed by Office International de l’Eau (OiEau) in collaboration with our partners UmweltBundesAmt Austria, VITO Belgium and Ramboll.
This website is the property of UWWTD-SIIF project, a European Commission - Directorate General Environment (DGENV) project.UWWTD-SIIF website is developed by Office International de l'Eau (OiEau). The code, data and methodology behind UWWTD-SIIF website are documented and available for download. All the products, methodologies, and datasets that make up UWWTD-SIIF are available for use under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://www.oieau.org/.The general reproduction of the structure of texts, animated images or otherwise and any other component of the Website are the sole property of DGENV. Any total or partial representation of this Website by any process whatsoever without the express authorization of the UWWTD-SIIF project is forbidden and shall constitute unauthorized reproduction penalized by articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Code of intellectual property under French law.All of the rights of reproduction are reserved, including downloadable documents (logos, photos, catalogues, booklets, brochures, and any type of information whatsoever...). Downloadable documents are also protected by copyright.Similarly, databases appearing on the Website and produced by Office International de l’Eau (https://www.oieau.org/), are protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code concerning incorporation of the European directive of March 11, 1996 regarding the legal protection of databases.Users or visitors of the Website are encouraged to install a hyperlink to this Website or a specific part (more details: see on page "download") and inform Office International de l’Eau.The reuse is subject to the reuse policy of the European Commission implemented by a Decision of 12 December 2011.
Office International de l’Eau (OiEau) 15 rue Edouard Chamberland 87065 LIMOGES cedex, firstname.lastname@example.org – Project manager: Benoît Fribourg-blanc - Phone: +33-(0)555 11 47 80Webmaster: email@example.com
Examples how to cite this website:
- Office International de l’Eau (OiEau) for Directorate General Environment (2019). UWWTD-SIIF Slovakia website Retrieved from https://uwwtd.eu
- Office International de l’Eau (OiEau) for Directorate General Environment, UWWTD-SIIF Slovakia website In : UWWTD-SIIF European website [Online] Available at: <https://uwwtd.eu/Slovakia/> (Consulted on 15/08/2019)